shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odd chance

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Odd chance Empty Odd chance

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:36 pm

It was a boring day for Ulquiorra when had decided to go to the lake ad enjoy what he could before his day was ruined once again by people that don't care for him because he is diffrent physicaly. Ulquiorra sat on one of the sand covered parts near the water and watched as the sun rose out of the water. Ulquiorra smiled as he watched this because it is on of the nicest thing in life to be able to see first hand without being disturbed by annoying people.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Odd chance Empty Re: Odd chance

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm

samarue stumbles to the lake and put to buckets in the water,"..."she ends up falling and scrachs her arm but get s up with out complaining even thow her arm is bleeding,i'm going to be late,is all that she could think about.
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Ulquiorra had heard the buckets samrue was carying and so h decided to go see what made the noise. Ulquiorra looke over the hill that he had sat behind and saw a girl with red hair and saw the blood running down her arm. " This could just make my day fun. " Ulquiorra said just loud enaugh for her to hear him.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 pm

she jirks her head up and looks at him. as scared as she is she picks up the buckets and gets water from the lake,"please it was and acsedint ."
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Ulquiorra looked at her confused. " Why are you apologizing and what was an accedent? "Ulquiorra asked looking down at the girl.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 pm

*she shakes her head and closes her eyes*i'm sorry i dint mean to drop the buckets,"as she shakes her head you can see black bruises on her neck.
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Ulquiorra smiled at the girl. " You shouldn't apologize for something you couldn't stop. " Ulquiorra says with a smile. He then saw the bruises on her neck. Ulquirra walked over to the girl slowly as he looked at her.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

i ...,"she watchs him as he walks closer but she braces her self incase she has to run,"o-o-ok-k ,"she stamers ,"m-may i-i ask y-your n-name?"
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Ulquiorra takes his left hand out of his poket and sets it on her left cheek and lifts her head up so he could see her neck. " My name is Ulquiorra. " He said as he turned his head so he coul see her neck.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 pm

as Uluiorra tuchs her cheek she flinch and gasps she begins to shake*...please i didnt mean to
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Ulquiorra didn't stop when she flinched. " I'm not going to hurt you I just want to see what is on your neck here. " Ulquiorra said as he looked at the bruises on her neck.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm

sam braces her self,"theres nothing wrong with my neck,*she was quick to say,*m-my n-name is s-s-samarua*she said trying to change the subject.
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Ulquiorra smiled and continued to look at her neck. " Well it's nice to meet you Samarua. And there is something wrong with your neck. " Ulquiorra said as he moved the colar of her shirt alittle so he could see her neck better. " There I knew there was something on your neck. " Ulquiorra said as he pulled his hand away from her and put it back in his poket.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:00 pm

there isnt any thing there*she fakes a smile*my neck is fine now*she picks up the buckest*if i dont get going i'm going to be late
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Ulquiorra looked at Samrue wondering. He went next to her and grabbed the buckets. " Your hurt you shouldn't be doing all this by your self. " Ulquiorra said as he took the buckets for her. " Now where am I bringing these? " Ulquiorra asked looking at the Samrue.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 pm

she takes them back*i-its ok i-i got it thank you thow i-its p-part of my trainging*she dousnt want anything to hapen to this boy who since school was the only one whos been nice*i-i-ts not to far
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Ulquiorra looked at her with a smile. " Well even if it is for your training, you shouldn't be doing it in your condition. Now come on I'll explain it to your trainer for you. " Ulquiorra said with a smile.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm

she sighs*ok thank you*she smiles at him*come on its just around the corner *she starts walking over to the tan house*
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Ulquiorra follows her while carrying the buckets of water. " Do you mind me asking why you were getting water in the first place? " Ulquiorra asked while he still follows Samrue.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 pm

so um my parents could cook*she smiles they reach her house and a man with black hair opens the door*your late *she becomes very scared* *for a second he was glareing at her then he noticed ulquiorra*we were worryed your mom and i thought*he notices her arm*so your arm slowed your down come on hurry inside so your mom can clean your wound*samarue quickly takes the buckets of water and runs inside *the dad looks at ulquiorra*thank you for helping her son
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Ulquiorra smiles at her father. " Your welcome. And not to be rude but may I come in for a short time? " Ulquiorra asked while he looked at Samrue's father. Her father couldn't see him very well.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 pm

her dad nods*ok *sam sets the buckest in the kitchan and quickly gos to her room *...this isnt going to end well
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Ulquiorra smiles. " Thank you sir. " Ulquiorra said walking into the house as he took his hands out of his pokets. They could now see his pale skin and bone mask.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue Makai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:57 pm

sams gos outside and practises her punching her dad comes out and glares at her*you were late *she looks at him and backs up*i-i-i'm s-sorry*she backs up even more* *the dad*and not only are u late , u had someone ealse carry the buckest you lazy child*he smacks her* *the mom is bisy talking to ulquiorra*

Last edited by samrue Makai on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
samrue Makai
samrue Makai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Ulquiorra stood inside and talked to Samrue's mother. " May I ask a question? " Ulquiorra asked looking at Samrue's mother concerned.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum