shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

+2
wolf
illyana
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< Empty -_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm

[the prupes is so you guys have something to read if your bored and no ones on^^ and yes i no some of this rp is being dun with someone ealse]

Last edited by illyana on Fri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< Empty Re: -_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm

illyana sighs and she looks out from the cage that is being carry to her new masters house"i wonder if hes going to be nice" she winces as a loud bang on the side of the wall is sounded,"KEEP QOUIT IN THERE," the man yells at her.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< Empty Re: -_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 3:58 pm

wolf watchs a man yell at an iron box with a door that has bars for a window,"i wonder wats inside that box,"he blinks as the man hits the box,"wat ever it is it just cought my intrest,"
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:02 pm

illyana looks out of the window and sees a boy about 18 following them she reaches her hand out of the window and waves,"hello"she thinks.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm

wolf couldnt belive his eyes a humen must be in there and if so then they must be dieing of the heat,"he thought and so he picked up his pace.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

in truth the heat was geting to her , she pulls her hand back in and sits down,"i dont feel so goo-"she falls back unconsius.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

wolf kechs up to the people with the box and quietly un douse the lock on the door and almost stumbles as he see a girl with white wings laying on the bottem unconshius,"hold on,"he wispers.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm

shes breathing very slowly.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 4:13 pm

the men feel more waight on the box/cage as wolf jumps in and picks the girl up and jumps out. he runs as fast as he can to the lake and pours some cold water on her head as he trys to cool her down,"come on... come on...your to young to let a little heat beat you,"he cups his hands in the water and pours some water in her mouth.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:17 pm

a few minets have passed and she feels cold water on her face she slowly opens her eyes."h-huh?,"she looks at wolf,"w-who are you?"
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 4:30 pm

he smiles kindly to her,"im just a wonderer who saw you were in trouble and helped you
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm

wat do you wont with me?
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 4:38 pm

nothing ,"smiles,"exept mabe a companen but other then that you are free to go if you wont,"
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:41 pm

i-i-i cant fight id only be a hinderence."
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 4:45 pm

wolf smiled*i kinda figered that but i desided if you wana travil with me i will protect you
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 4:55 pm

a-all right i cant see thow
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 5:01 pm

but you waved at me
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 5:02 pm

i cant only see a hint of you i can only se vibrations
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 6:45 pm

oh wolf smiles*ok so are you going to travel with me?
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sat May 15, 2010 4:59 pm

she nods and trys to stand up but falls back down*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sat May 15, 2010 6:26 pm

wolf cechs her*you cant walk?*he picks her up*
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

isaac points an arrow at wolf*leave that girl alone*he glares at him*
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 pm

wolf slowly turns around makeing sure to shild illyana with his arms*...
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  kain Sat May 15, 2010 6:58 pm

ISAAC WAT ARE YOU DOING?!*kai runs over *did u stop to think mabe he new her?
kain
kain

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm

illyana look over at them*it's ok hes just trying to help me*she smiles inasently*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum