shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>-> Empty >-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 2:53 pm

illyana sighs and she looks out from the cage that is being carry to her new masters house"i wonder if hes going to be nice" she winces as a loud bang on the side of the wall is sounded,"KEEP QOUIT IN THERE," the man yells at her.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>-> Empty Re: >-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 2:56 pm

wolf watchs a man yell at an iron box with a door that has bars for a window,"i wonder wats inside that box,"he blinks as the man hits the box,"wat ever it is it just cought my intrest,"
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>-> Empty Re: >-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 2:59 pm

illyana looks out of the window and sees a boy about 18 following them she reaches her hand out of the window and waves,"hello"she thinks.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

wolf couldnt belive his eyes a humen must be in there and if so then they must be dieing of the heat,"he thought and so he picked up his pace.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

in truth the heat was geting to her , she pulls her hand back in and sits down,"i dont feel so goo-"she falls back unconsius.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 3:19 pm

wolf kechs up to the people with the box and quietly un douse the lock on the door and almost stumbles as he see a girl with white wings laying on the bottem unconshius,"hold on,"he wispers.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Fri May 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Walks over to them* somethings wrong right? *checks her pulse* you know medical teachings, i do
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri May 14, 2010 3:45 pm

wolf looks at seriy and disapears the iron cage/box drops as the gaurd fall nocked out*
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Fri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

shes breathing very slowly and her pulse is even slower.[only people with good chakra control can see her wings]
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 3:44 pm

*starts healing her opening up her lungs so she can breath*
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

wolf apears behind seriy."lets take her somewere ealse."
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

huh yeah *picks her up* where too?
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Mon May 17, 2010 3:50 pm

illyana moves abit and her breaths alot better along with her pulse*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

hmmm....? *checks her breathing* she seems alright *notices her wings fading on her back and reapearing not solid looking though* you ok?
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 3:59 pm

...i could have helped her my self and i dont need you looking out for me...
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:02 pm

was talking to her but i geuss you too... Hey arn't you shadi's brother?
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 4:06 pm

who wants to now?
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:08 pm

cause she is wounded and at my house you idiot -.- I got to her just in time before some... "thing" or whatever it was, was going to stab her right in the stomech
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

hm that girl cant stay out of trouble*wolf sighs*
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

she was captured and chained the the damn floor give her a break
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

what do u want from her?
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:25 pm

u think i attacked her? you idiot I said I SAVED HER
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 4:29 pm

exactly now wat do u want from her? people always have a \n alterior motive for helping someone
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:33 pm

no not really she was going to die so, i saved her nothing really alternative about that :l
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

fine
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum