shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

explosive intentions

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

explosive intentions Empty explosive intentions

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 4:48 pm

illyana looks at her chains*...why wont they let me go outside i cant fly they put waights on my wings*she looks at the bars of her room/cell*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

explosive intentions Empty Re: explosive intentions

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Pyro had heard of a girl with emence power that the leaf village had locked up so he decided to get her out with his well own meens of "rescue". Pyro had snuck his way into the underground prison because thats where he was kept at one time because of his power. He was spotted by only the gaurd down in the cell block but he didn't plan on keeping his pressence a secret for very long. Once he saw the guard in that section he uncovered his right arm and yelled to the guard. " Hey look your past has returned to rub your failure in your face! " He yelled while looking at the guard. The guard looked at him and instantly remembered Pyro. " I'm not going to mess up twice in a row. " The guard said looking at Pyro. " Oh you really think so? " He said pulling up his right sleeve. " Remember this? " He said tapping the top of the metal thing on his arm and a match popped out of the top of it that was lit. He started to focuse his chakra down into his arm and the fire started to get larger. " Bye bye. " He said in a happy tone. He then took a deep breath and blew at the fire sending a large flame as if a bomb had gone off. When it hit the cell door it made the sound of a bomb going off also causing a big explosion. " HAHAHA BOOOOM!!!!!! " Pyro yelled as the fire hit the door making it explode.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

she jirks her head up* ... wats going on *her eyes a fogy purple.she has chains around her wrist and her ankles*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm

The guard was knocked out from the explosion. Pyro walked over to where the door used to be and looked inside the hole. He saw a young girl chainded up and her wings. " If it's not ba enaugh they chained me up at a young age they look like they've had you locked up here for a while too. " He said looking at the girl. " Hold still ok. " Pyro said as he kneeled down next to the girl.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:16 pm

she stares strate ahead not now he was next to her*who are you and wat do u want?
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm

He looked up at the girl. " My name's Pyro and I'm getting you out of here winged girl. Now hold still. " He said as he grabbed ahold of one of the chaines and put his mouth next to it and breathed a small amout of chakra on it making it break.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm

she stay as still as a statue* she slowly looks at him* what do u have to gain from this?why would you help me?
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Pyro looked up at her. " The only thing I have to gain is hopefully the trust of another rouge, other than that nothing. " Pyro said as he went back to breaking the chains. He could hear other guards coming to see what the noise was.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm

she hears the gaurds to *oh no you'll get into trouble if they spot you i'm ok plz go i dont want u geting hurt
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Pyro looks up at her. " Don't worry I broke out of here before and I can do it again. " Pyro said as he broke the last few chains. Pyro then stood up. " Ok the chains are all broken grab my hand I'll lead you out of here. I can tell your blind so come on take my hand. " Pyro said holding his left hand down infront of her.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:39 pm

illyana takes his hand*t-thank you*she smiles for the first time in about 5 years. there was some hope now*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Pyro smiled behind his wrapings. " If I let go don't worry I'll be next to your side again soon. " Pyro said holding her hand. " Now come on we should get moving. " He said as he started to walk.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

she walks but quickly falls *ah *she says quitly*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Pyro catches her when she falls. " Hey are you ok? How long did they have you in there? " Pyro asked holding her up.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 5:51 pm

since i was 11 years old*she looks at him and some wat stands up*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Pyro looked at her. " 11?! Where is the Hokage taking the village? " Pyro said out loud. " Here hold on. " Pyro said as he lifted her onto his back. " Hold on to my shoulders tightly so you don't fall off ok. " Pyro said holding the bottom of her legs.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

she holds on to his shoulders anof so she dousnt fall off but dous NOT hurt him*ok and im realy sorry
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Pyro looked at her while she was on his back. " It's ok and I understand you look about my age so I'm guessing you've been here for 4 or 5 years. Just don't worry and hold on. " Pyro said as he turned his veiw back to the hall in the way he was headed. He held onto her legs and started to run the way he wanted and he knew it was the right way because the guards came from the inside. Pyro didn't waste any time rushing through the guards he didn't stop to handle any of the ones on his way out because he had to take care of the girl. " Let go of my shoulders and hold your arms close to you. " Pyro said as he stopped in gap in the wall holding her still.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm

she dous as she is told*?
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Pyro sets her down for a few seconds then takes off the fur on his back an lifts the girl back up and holds her on his back. He then puts the fur back over her which was a metal plate under the fur. " Ok now hold onto my shirt. You won't be hurt by anything now no matter what. " Pyro said holding the metal bowl type thing onto his back with the girl in it as he started to run straight through the gaurds again. He turned to his right and went into a bush and behind that bush was a hole in the prision's wall that was above ground. He kneels down and takes her off his back and slides her and the metal bowl through the hole. " Stay here I'll be back in a few minuest ok. " Pyro said as he stood up and started to run to lure the guards away from her.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

she nod*ok be careful please
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 7:19 pm

After about 10 minuets of leading the guards around their own prison he cut through a hole in the wall he found years ago when he escaped. He slipped through the hole and it lead back to the bush with the hole behind it. " So this was the same place I got out of 5 years ago. " He said as he walked over to the bush and kneeled down in it and crawled through the hole and sat next to the metal bowl. As he came through the hole he snapped a few sticks.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 7:23 pm

she gasps abit*...
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Pyro sits next to her. " Don't worry it's just me, Pyro. " He said as he sat next to her. " May I have your name? " Pyro asked looking at her.
Pyro
Pyro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 pm

she lifts the fur abit and looks up at him*other then being called experement 14 for some reson my name is illyana *do to the sun light she could barly see him*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum