shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no dont leave me

Go down

no dont leave me Empty no dont leave me

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm

tazana moves in his sleep he sees a girl on the other side of a glass ,"KAI," he runs to the glass tube type thing and starts punching it,"hold on i'll get you free."
kai shakes her head,"its to late tazana,"she starts crying,"i gave up my freedom to save you and our friends,..."she winces becouse of the jolt of electrisaty that was sent throw the water in the tube,"i came back so they wouldnt hurt you."
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

no dont leave me Empty Re: no dont leave me

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

tazana lets his hands drop to his side the nuckles bleed from the punching.he lays his head on the glass,"dont leave me...i need you by my side." kai shakes her head ,"im not real im only an experiment ...thats all."
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 pm

tazana shakes his head*i sont care ...wat dous that have to do with love?
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Kia looks at him through the glass* "I'm sorry....I can't say what it has to do...but I can tell you I do love you..."
 tazana places his hand on the glas*then why did you do this why didnt you let me get hurt....i'd ratherr die then see them have you agien
"I love you too much...I couldn't live with myself if I got away and you were still here..." *her body jolts with an electric shock*
"Ta-zana...." *she smiled at him through the glass and moved her hand to his, a tear sliding down her cheek. "I-I love...you..."
tazana closes his eyes shut,"hold on kia...plz hold on my love"
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 pm

"I'll hold on....for you...Tazana...." *she tries to smile and another electric shock ran through her*
tazana maneges to brake the glass and he cetchs kia as she falls.he drops to his knees holding on to kia,"kia we can leave together"he smiles trying to hold back the tears that came from seeing her hurt.
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

She smiled and brushed her hand along his cheek as she held off the blackness that threathened to overwhelm her. "That sounds....nice..." and she faints.

KAI,"8he holds her close,"kie...,"he picks her up and runs out side to meet the others.

She stayed limp in his arms.

as they ran from the lab they became under fire. isaac stops and turns around and starts fireing arrows and alex turns around and runs the other way with his sword out. tazana looks behind him,"guys come on keep runing.

alex smiles and says,"nah we will meet up with you later
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

tazanaruns abit more and lays kai in the bushes hiden fromt he path,"stay here i have to go help alex and isaac plz stay hiden,"you could tell he was worryed about leaveing her alone and leaveing the two guys behind.

"I want to come with you, Tazana...I can't let you leave..." she grabs his hand with worried eyes staring into his.

no your hurt and thats wat they want you to do

"But...Tazana..."
no

"Tazana..." a tear slides down her cheek as she looks up at him.

you have to trust me i promis i'll come back

"Ok...I trust you..." she let's his hand go.

tazana runs back to alex and isaac and helps them fight.

Kia lays there in the bushes and cries, unable to help her true love fight the people that nearly killed them both.

kain crosses his arms and stands next to kia*so i'm forgotten about of course forget about the silent assasion *he rowls his eye and sits next to kai*gets my job is to protect you

"Ok..." she looks up at kain

kain just gos on grumbaling for tens minets and alex tazana and isaac come back some wat covered in blood.

Kai sits up and stares at tazana with wide eyes. "Omg...are you ok?

tazana sighs*ya

"Ok..."
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  tazana willow Tue May 25, 2010 6:30 pm

tazana hugs her,"your safe

She hugs him back. "Of course I am...I stayed here...and Kain watched over me..."
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum