shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

+2
wolf
illyana
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< - Page 2 Empty Re: -_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

Post  tazana willow Sat May 15, 2010 7:02 pm

tazana walks up*hey isaac isnt she your s-
tazana willow
tazana willow

Back to top Go down

-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< - Page 2 Empty Re: -_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-<

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 7:03 pm

isaac stops tazana cold will a glare filled with hatred*
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sat May 15, 2010 7:05 pm

wolf rwols his eyes and disapears along with illyana* *when he reapers wolf is out side a house*you can rest here you in no condition to be by your self after all you just suffered from a heat stoke*wolf takes her inside and sets her down on a black couch. its nice to have some company*he heads into the kitchen and puts a wash cloth under cold water and brings it to illyana and places ot on her forehead*lay back and keep that on you forehead

Last edited by wolf on Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 pm

illyana douse as she is told and looks at wolf,"thank you but are you sure its ok if i stay here?"
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 pm

isaac runs off,when he is alone he leans on a tree,"shes alive...someone from my family is alive...,"he slides down the tree so he is siting,"if only i was there we would have not lost our parents...but no i had to agree to protect tazana..*tears stream down his cheek.
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  alex Sat May 15, 2010 7:19 pm

alex leans on the other side of the tree with his arms crossed stareing state ahead*are you telling me even if you new most of your clan would be killed you would not have gone to protect tazana isaac?
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 7:21 pm

YES THAT IS EXACTLY WA....no your right i still would have gone...i could of dun nothing... but i would hvae taken my sister with me...i would have taken illyana with me..
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  alex Sat May 15, 2010 7:29 pm

wat would that have acomplished she was 3 when we left you were 6 how could we take care of a 3 year old even our teacher couldnt do that and protect us
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 7:33 pm

you dont under stand wat she most have gon throw dont you remember how my clan had someone killed evey day just becouse we would not let someone take us for a slave EVEN MY MOTHERS father tryed to kill her so her mom would do as he said...,"he winces at the thought of illyana being beaten.
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  alex Sat May 15, 2010 7:40 pm

alex stands up and walks around to isaac and picks him up by the collor of his shirt and stared into his eyes,"theres nothing you can do! you cant change the past GET OVER IT! SHUT UP AND QUIT WINEING shes alive you should be happy for that
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 pm

isaac kicks alex's arm makeing him let go of his shirt he droped to the ground,"wat do you want me to do forget about my little sister!? WELL sorry bout ya but thats not going to happen. you can realy be asking me to forget about her
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sat May 15, 2010 7:50 pm

feeling safe illyana quickly falls asleep.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sat May 15, 2010 7:55 pm

wolf smiles and covers illyana will a blancket and writes her a note saying,"i am goint out to get some fire wood from the forest i will be back soon.*he laces it under her hand and walks out the door and locks it. he gos to the forest and heres yelling,"hm i wounder who that is nomaly i wouldnt get involed since i hate people but if i hadnt folow that box that girl might be dead now." *he shrugs and walks over to the place were the yelling is comeing from. he spots isaac and alex talking to eachother. using his silent justu he sneaks up close anof to hear wat they are say.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  alex Sat May 15, 2010 7:56 pm

alex looks at isaac with kinder eyes,"no isaac i want you to go to her and apolagize to her for not being there and i want you to forgive your self like you said there was nothing you could have dun
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 pm

isaac instantly notices wolf but ignors him,"she dousnt even remeber me ... the only reson i remember her is becouse of the pictuer i keep with me......but fine if this guy will take me to illyana i will apolegize to her
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sat May 15, 2010 8:04 pm

wolf steps out of the bushes,"how do i now your telling the truth?
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 pm

becou i have this," he shows the picture to wolf-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< - Page 2 Sapphire [ya i now they dont look the smae i look throw like 30 pages and couldnt fine one that looks like illyanas pic]

Last edited by isaac on Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm

wolf looks at the pic and nods*ok folow me*he leads him to his house and lets him in,"she might be aslee-
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 pm

he walks past wolf and makes his way over to illyana. he kneels next to the coch and wakes her up,"sister its time to get up come on now moms waiting for us
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

i wana sleep 5 more mineuts..." a few seconds pas and she opens her eyes ant looks at isaac,"brother?,"she takes the locket off of her neck and opens it .[-_- my own rp rp by my self with all my charecters <-< - Page 2 Animeboy thats the picture od isaac]she compairs isaac to the picture for about 5 minets and then hugs him,"isaac brother."
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sat May 15, 2010 8:39 pm

once illyana stops huging him he rubs the back of his head ,"ya its me ...i'm so sorry i dint come back hwhen i herd our clan was killed ....thruth be told when i hard that i lost all hope...im sorry i wasnt there to protect you
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sat May 15, 2010 9:29 pm

illyana blinks,"why are you sorry a sand anobu came and saved me plus you keep you promis to tazana."illyana could see that her words wouldnt help him so she did the only thing she could think of,"i forgive you isaac,"she smiles inasently.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm

he smiles back at her,"thank you sister."
isaac
isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Mon May 17, 2010 2:18 pm

illyana smiles and laughs alittle.
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Sun May 23, 2010 6:21 pm

so thats why you acted like a stuck up snob when you first saw me....you need a lesson boy but *shrugs*i'm glad you finaly found your sister.
wolf
wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum