shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>-> - Page 2 Empty Re: >-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

k
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

>-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>-> - Page 2 Empty Re: >-> and rp with my self ^^ um i geus u can join if u want>->

Post  illyana Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 pm

she coughs and opens her eyes*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

shes awake!
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 pm

illyana looks up at seriy," hm?"
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriy Wed May 19, 2010 5:38 pm

you ok...?
Seriy
Seriy

Back to top Go down

Post  illyana Sun May 23, 2010 6:15 pm

illyana nods*yes*she smiles*
illyana
illyana

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 am

Yuuki notices some people and walk's up to them. "Whatcha doin?" She asked putting Kitsune her pet fox cub down on the ground.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum