shinobiforums back up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time in demensions

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time in demensions Empty Time in demensions

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 5:33 am

Ulquiorra sat on a small area of the lake's sorounding area that was covered in sand as he watch the sunset. " This is nice now hopefuly it won't be ruined this time by loud trash. " Ulquiorra said as he watched the sunset. It was a very nice orange and red color.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Time in demensions Empty Re: Time in demensions

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Yuuki walked through the forest towards the lake. "We haven't been to the Lake in awhile have we Kit?" She asked the little fox she was holding, he made a small barking type sound. "Well lets go then!" She said and started running. "Oh look some ones already here." She said to Kit, spotting Ulquiorra and waving.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Ulquiorra ignored the girl and continued to watch the sun set so the moment wasn't ruined.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Yuuki shrugged and put Kit down and walked over to the lake and sitting down, Kit walked over and curled up in her lap.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Ulquiorra continued to watch the sun set. " You know in another demension, it's rising. " Ulquiorra said while still watching the sun.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Yuuki nodded. "I've read story's in my family scrolls, someday I'll be able to go to those dimension's." She told him.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Ulquiorra looks at the girl. " If you want I could show you those demensions after the sun sets. " Ulquiorra said looking at the girl.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 pm

"Really?" Yuuki said. "But I though that the Ouritsu clan was the only one that could travel through the dimensions....I guess they just wanted everyone to think they were though. I can imagine that...." She said
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Ulquiorra grined slightly. " No the Cifer clan can also use the demensions. We focus our entire fighting style aroud using the demensions to our advantage. " Ulquiorra said looking at the girl. Nether one of them could see what the others phisical looks are.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:31 pm

"hm....well that's interesting." Yuuki said. "I have time and dimensional attacks. Though I'm having a hard time mastering them." She said
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Ulquiorra continued to look at the girl. " You don't use the techniqes in the same way they show you. You should learn to use them in your own style of fighting. " Ulquiorra said.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:36 pm

"I do, I learn them from the scrolls that my parents hid with me when we were attacked on the way to this village when I was 4." Yuuki told him, standing up with the fox in her arms now that the sun had set.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Ulquiorra stood up next to her. " So you want to see the other demension now I take it? " Ulquiorra said staning next to the girl.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:40 pm

"Yea." She said smiling an d turning towards him. "Whoa...wait what's with the weird...Hat? thing..." She asked kind of timidly
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Ulquiorra looked at the girl. " It's not a hat. " Ulquiorra said now holding his hand infront of him with his index finger out as he moved it in a line stright across opening a hole to another demension. In that demension another him was watching the sun rise with another version of the girl. " There is one of the other demensions. " Ulrruiorra said looking at the girl.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 3:49 pm

"What is it then?" Yuuki asked, tilting her head to the side slightly as she looked at the other dimension. "That's so cool." She said, smiling.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Ulquiorra looked at the girl. " It's my head, do you have a problem with that? " Ulquiorra said in a semi threatening tone of voice.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Yuuki rolled her eye's at him. "No I was just wondering Mr. Touchy." She said. "But seriously I have no problem with it...I actually think it look's kinda cool."
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Ulquiorra continued to look at the girl and then he looke away. " Good then you won't be added to my list. " Ulquiorra said as he looked into the hole at the sun rise. " Maybe I'll go and say hi. " Ulquiorra said looking through the hole.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 7:57 pm

"hm well I'm glad I'm not on the list...what's the list?" Yuuki asked. "Are there any differences in the different dimension's?" She asked.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 8:03 pm

" The list of people I have to kill. And the diffrences depend on the demension. In this one every thing is the complet opposite of this one. " Ulquiorra said still watching the sun rise. " You know what never mind that me is a jerk. " Ulquiorra said closing the hole.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 8:05 pm

"Oh I see." Yuuki said and then laughed. "That means that me would be all depressed and mean." She said.
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 8:11 pm

" I guess it would. Hey wait why are you out here so late? " Ulquiorra asked looking at the girl.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuki Sat May 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Yuuki shrugged. "I like this Lake, it reminds me of the one I used to watch dad train at in the Clan compound before we had to run away from the Mist Village." She said, shifting Kit in her arm's. "So I've just come here a lot sense I found it."
Yuuki
Yuuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm

" Who do you live with if your parents aren't around any more? " Ulquiorra asked concerned about where she might be living.
Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum